PKF Certifica SA fulfils all the roles of an audit board established by the Swiss Code of Obligations and is licenced to act as a “state-regulated audit firm” within the meaning of Swiss legislation.
PKF Certifica SA is a member of the Swiss Institute of Certified Accountants and Tax Consultants and offers services such as:
- Ordinary audits (within the meaning of article 727 of the Code of Obligations)
- Limited audits (within the meaning of article 727a of the Code of Obligations)
- Auditing of financial intermediaries affiliated with one of the main Swiss self-regulatory bodies (SAAM, Polyreg, OAD FCT, Swiss Fiduciary Association, etc.)
- Certification on the basis of generally recognised international principles (IFRS, US GAAP, etc.)
- Verification certificates and special reports within the meaning or the Code of Obligations concerning increases and reductions in capital, mergers, demergers, transformations, transfers of registered office, capital injections in kind, etc.
- Audits in accordance with specific laws (e.g. pensions funds, foundations, etc.)
- Certification of consolidated financial statements drawn up in accordance with national and international legal requirements
- Special audits